Train during the season as many as 10 times per month! (details below)
Important note: Go here FIRST to save $15 on training!
You can Jump levels quickly – with the right approach to training.
There are a small handful of critical skills in wrestling that are responsible for 90% of all wins in wrestling.
We re-enforce critical skills that win big matches – every week.
Small Group Training at the Attack Barn
Personalized, in-season training so you can Wrestle your Best when it counts the Most!
Gain critical skills to rapidly surpass your rivals!
Wrestling training opportunities are all around. But you can only get the systematized training utilizing our proven Phase 5 approach here.
High School/Junior High: Sundays
**BONUS Workouts: Now you can train here up to 10 sessions a month!
The personal touch you can’t get anywhere else
- You have full-season access to my knowledge and advice
- stuck in a position? See me for solutions
- Access to my Breaking down your Barriers to Success mental edge system
- Special training videos only available to small group athletes
- weight management consultation available
- Struggle with lack of confidence? See me.
- I’m here for you!
Small Group Training is our in-season training program that starts late November, and runs through the months of December, January and February.
Athletes are paired in small groups with the goal being to provide you with your best training opportunity.
Note: Registration for 2022-23 opens SOON!
**Limited space available
All season, long, you can speed drill to master the following high percentage techniques:
- Attack your opponent relentlessly on your feet by putting him on defense immediately
- High level handfighting – every time he puts his hands on you, he gives you a scoring opportunity
- Score multiple ways from one set position using our dynamic attacking system
- Train to win using the highest percentage moves from multiple position!
- Train to use the most effective, dynamic Front Headlock system that scores tons of points fast.
- Score from go behind (avoiding the 3 key mistakes the majority of the wrestling world makes)
- Shut down your opponent’s Front Headlock immediately
- Score from top position using our dynamic systems
- STOP the opponent’s top turns instantly using our countering system
Gold level commitment (no longer open)
All-Season (December-February) Pass
Silver level commitment
Two-Month Pass. No longer available (too late in the season).
Bronze level commitment (now open)
One session, no further obligation
***Bonus Advanced Training sessions worth as much as $147 (3 per season)
Outsiders pay $49 each for these special sessions – you can get all 3 for FREE!
Only Small Group athletes are invited to the Small Group Advanced Series for free, where special training events highlight specific, high level technique. Events such as:
- January 28, 2020’s Get in the Zone: Your Peak Performance Road Map
- February 18 2019’s Medal Blast
- Late January 2019’s Peak Performance Master Training (w/special guest Dave Fogle)
- January 15 2019’s Finishing School
- December 18 2018’s BLASTER
- January 2018’s Critical 3 for Peak Performance
- December 2017’s Power System
- Late January 2018’s Leg Countering special
- January 2018’s Pinner’s Paradise
- January 2017’s Counter Attacks
- February 2017’s Pinning Combinations
- Handfighting Extravaganza.
These training events, when offered to the public (not all of them are – some are just for small group athletes) cost $49 each. For you, the committed small group athlete… FREE.
The following athletes are eligible to participate in Small Group Training
- Junior High athletes
- High School athletes
Training Dates and Times
Core Training Days and times
- Junior High/High School: Sundays: 6:30 – 8:00 pm***
**Special Super Bowl Sunday time: 11 am Sunday February 12
These voluntary workouts are held on most Tuesdays and Wednesdays and are available for all groups
Bonus Tuesdays: You can get an extra workout and Learn one of my slick Trap Moves as well
Bonus Wednesdays: Come in for a short, hour-long workout!
**You are always notified about Bonus days via emails
2022-23 Small Group Training Core Workout Schedule
Junior High and High School:
- Dec: Nov 27, Dec 4, 11, 18
- January: 8, 15, 22 ,29
- February: 5, 12, 19, 26 , March 5
**Bonus Tuesday and Live Blast Wednesdays will be announced via emails
10 Total Workouts offered per month!
Note: We Do Not Pro-rate for missed sessions, or sessions postponed due to weather or cases of emergency… however, bonus sessions are offered each month and we will make every effort to add extra sessions if needed.
(Cost for Gold Level (All-Season – Dec-Feb, 30 powerful workouts) Commitment: only $580
3 Payment options:
20 week plan (for a limited time) ($29 per week)
10 week plan ($58 per week)
Pay it off now (One $580 payment)
Cost for Silver Level (Two Month, 20 powerful workouts) Commitment only $420
2 Payment options:
8 week plan ($52.50 per week)
Pay it off now (one $420 payment)
Cost for Bronze Level (One Month) Commitment: $240 (Now open for January)
2 Payment options:
4 week plan ($60 per week)
Pay it off now (one $240 payment)
Cost for Try-it-Out one-time sessions (when open): $49
Cost for Advanced Training sessions: $49**