Are you looking for an Introduction to Attack System Wrestling?
Right now, you can schedule a One Hour Attack System Introduction Session, as part of our 30 minute solution program (same $).
Just follow on down the page and follow the instructions.
Any questions? email me here: email@example.com
If you are here to solve one problem…
Have you ever wanted help fixing just one problem?
Allow me to tell you a story…
A number of years ago, I was training an athlete.
In the last 10 minutes of a two hour long session he said this to me...
"Oh by the way I have a wrestle off tomorrow and this guy throws legs. I can beat him on my feet, but he always beats me by throwing legs and riding me. Can you help me?"
My response was, "I can fix that in no time" and proceeded to spend the next 10 minutes teaching him some of our essential leg counters.
I didn't think anything of it, until I got a phone call the next afternoon.
It was the same kid, excitedly telling me this:
“Hey, I beat the guy in the wrestle off! He threw legs on me, I did what you taught me, and I reversed him and I beat him!"
Maybe you struggle with some small technical details such as:
- Where to lock your hands on a shot…Just a few inches the wrong direction can be the difference between a fine finish and the aggravation of getting sprawled out on
- getting the angle on a shot…everyone tells you to do that, but almost no wrestler I know can do so, resulting in having to try and muscle your way through a move. The solution may be as easy as a turn of your foot.
- How to beat the opponent's collar tie… If you are frustrated by people stopping you by grabbing your head, you are not alone…most wrestlers struggle to beat this position. The good news? It can be fixed in a very short time.
- Countering legs…like the above student struggled with. That particular fix took less than 10 minutes for him.
Those finer details, as well as hundreds of others, are easily fixed..but you might struggle for years to try and figure it out, or…
You can come here and get it fixed in 30 minutes or less
Just recently I had an athlete say, “I can never get in on the shot."
Within minutes I diagnosed the problem…his footwork wasn't precise enough. He needed to turn his foot about 45 degrees before putting it on the mat.
So many athletes lose in the same frustrating positions because of one or two fine, technical details that can be easily fixed.
The problem can be anything from struggling to finish a shot, to escaping from a hold, leg counters, or whatever.
Did I just describe you?
If you saw yourself in the above examples, I have good news…
I have done just such a thing for decades…fixing issues for athletes in my program in short amounts of time. Oftentimes I have been able to diagnose these issues in a matter of minutes.
Introducing…the 30* minute solution
*we will solve your problem – if it takes longer than 30 minutes, I commit to spending the time necessary to get it done.
I am opening up my room to new wrestlers…specifically, athletes who are new to my program – to come and solve an issue in 30 minutes or less.
I am doing this for two reasons:
- It gives me a way to help you win from a position that is now frustrating you.
- This is an excellent way to introduce Attack System Wrestling to you.