Welcome to THE Small Group Training Exclusive Palace! Check out the bonuses from Session One!
Last Season, here were a few of the bonuses:
The TRUE Secret to Set-ups – Revealed
How to OWN your opponent with a simple 3-step set-up, Jedi-Mind-Control style.
You can apply the same principle to any setup you use!
The 4 Tenets of Leg Ride Countering (free report)
Without these 4 key principles, your leg ride counters are just hit or miss (usually miss)
The Next Generation (video included)
What to do when they stop your standup. Discover how to turn their most likely reaction into surefire points for you!
Attack Barn Address
Training is located at the Attack Barn in Pataskala. The address is: 10740 Refugee Rd SW, Pataskala OH 43062. For privacy reasons, I do NOT publish this anywhere else. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS.
The facility is located 450 feet off the road, and we are 1/2 mile West of Rte 310, 5 minutes off I-70. We are located on the North side of the road.
2022-23 Small Group Training Core Workout Schedule
Junior High and High School:
- Dec: Nov 27, Dec 4, 11, 18
- January: 8, 15, 22 ,29
- February: 5, 12, 19, 26 , March 5
- Dec: Nov 28, Dec 5, 12, 19
- January: 9, 16, 23, 30
- February: 6, 13, 20, 27, March 6
Update for the week of February 12 (please note the time change on the 12th)
- Sunday Feb 12 (HS/Jr High): 11 am – 12:30 pm (special Super time)
- Monday Feb 13 (Youth): 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Tuesday Feb 14 (ALL): Special Event: TBA 7:30 – 9:00 pm (invite your friends)
- Wednesday Feb 15 (ALL): Bonus training: 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Everything you need to know but were not afraid to ask….
Small Group Training Health Protocol
The following agenda applies to ALL athletes and parents in the program – be ready to follow each step when you arrive.
Email Check-in: Prior to the session each day, submit an email check-in to report the following:
If any of the following are a YES, please report that to via email and stay home that day. Otherwise, report a “no”.
- Exhibiting symptoms of illness, including dry cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever, etc.
- Report to me if your athlete has developed a rash anywhere on the body. if so, I will be checking that rash prior to the session.
Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early
All athletes will undergo a thorough skin check while stripped to a suitable undergarment (yes, that means have underwear on).
After the training session: all athletes are strongly encouraged to shower prior to leaving the building.
What to Pack in your bag:
- Towel (or use one of ours)
- Workout shirt
- Extra clothes to change into after the session
- Your wrestling shoes