**NOTE; This is a FREE Benefit for athletes who are registered for Small Group Training in January/February. Go here to access the small group training page
Or you can register just for tonight’s event (submit the form at the bottom of this page and then proceed to the payment page)
Pinner’s Paradise: Thursday January 5, 2023, 7:30 pm – 9:15 pm.
One of the most despised, and respected, personalities in the world of wrestling…..
The Pin King of wrestling, Wade Schalles, with over 100 career pins in College. On this night, we make him proud.
Date: Thursday January 5.
Time: 7:30 – 9:15 pm.
One night to discover the keys to becoming a Pin Master!
- Discover how to make your opponent want to QUIT – in multiple positions
- The turn you're only going to pin the top kids with (it won't even work on lesser athletes)
- The deadliest cradle in wrestling – and how to get to it multiple ways
- The best way to counter a half, and why it won't work on *this* devastating half
- Rarely Taught – the power half from legs, “Randy-style" (You've likely never seen this variation taught anywhere else)