Its a Party!
What all is included:
How to Force your opponent into defense
- Your very first step that stops the quick shot off the whistle
- how to ensure you gain a positional advantage immediately
- plus the secret rule that forces you to force them
The collegiate method to beat head ties
- every time they grab your head it creates a scoring opportunity for YOU
- creates openings
- forces them to retreat or be attacked
- Far superior to the most common yet deeply flawed method
- three critical yet easy to learn techniques to sharply increase your points off your opponents' attacks
- One easy movement that shuts down the faster adversary
- most reliable takedown in wrestling (far more takedowns happen here than in front headlock)
- critical mistakes most wrestlers never fix from short offense (you can fix them in one night)
Powerful hips series
- score (at least) 5 different ways from bottom
- an explosive series with endless combinations that's easy to learn
- easily force your opponent to switch sides
- Use it to exploit the most common mistakes in wrestling – mistakes that are baked in to most wrestlers' psyche.
- The easiest method to learn the granby (much easier than traditional methods)
- One simple movement that makes all the difference against the most advanced wrestlers (miss this point and the granby is “just another move"
Health Protocols for this event:
The following agenda applies to ALL athletes and parents in the program – be ready to follow each step when you arrive.
*Email Check-in: Prior to this event, submit an email check-in to report the following:
*If any of the following are a YES, please report that to me via email and stay home that day. Otherwise, report a “No."
- Known exposure to anyone Covid-19 positive within the past 7 days
- Exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, including dry cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever, loss of taste or smell, etc.
- Report to me if your athlete has developed a rash anywhere on the body so it can be evaluated prior to the session.
- Arrive by the Arrival Time or up to 15 minutes early.
*What Happens upon your athlete's arrival:
- All athletes entering the building will get a temperature check. Any fevers over 100.3, the athlete will be send home.
- All athletes will then undergo a thorough skin check while stripped to a suitable undergarment (yes, that means have underwear on).
*Note: Showering after sessions is highly recommended but not required. We have a locker room with 5 showers and privacy curtains for each.
Bring Your Own Towel if you are showering.