Welcome to Fall Camp!
This info is for any of the following camps:
Fall Leg Ride Camp
Fall handfight Camp
Fall Youth Grind Camp
Welcome to Fall Camp!
The camp is located at 10740 Refugee Rd SW, Pataskala OH 43062. For the privacy and safety of all, I do NOT publish this anywhere else. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS.
Our home, and training facility, are located 450 feet off the road, and we are 1/2 mile West of Rte 310, 5 minutes off I-70. We are located on the North side of the road.
Note to Saturday Commuters: Your arrival time is at least 1/2 hour before the start of the first session of the day.
- Copy of insurance card**
- Emergency Medical Release form filled out** – bring with you or attach PDF in an email – be sure to point out any allergies
- Any required medication while at camp. Medication needs to be sealed, with the athlete’s name on it, and include instructions
- Workout Shorts: At a minimum, 1 pair per day (2), but more are welcome
- Workout Shirts: At a minimum, 1 per workout.
- Underwear and socks: One pair of socks and underwear per workout would be ideal.
- Towels: 1 towel (or borrow ours)
- Shower gels, soaps, deodorant PLEASE (we have shower gel here).
- Wrestling Shoes
- Note: It is recommended that you Mark your clothes! Name, initials, etc. including towels.
Snacks are discouraged unless due to a medically documented condition. Athletes who do bring snacks, and make a mess, will get their snacks taken away from them.
Showers required (commuter athletes are required to shower, either here or when they get home
No Parents on the mats. Parents are strongly urged to drop their athlete off the first day, and then see them at the last session.
Exceptions: Some parents choose to pick up dirty laundry, bring clean clothes, etc.
Note: Breakfast is provided at Fall camps, in addition to snacks the first night. Your child will not starve here!
Shuttle Service: We offer free shuttle service for athletes flying in to Columbus International Airport. You must contact us in advance so we can make arrangements to pick you up!
6:00 – 6:30 pm. Check in
6:30 – 6:45 p.m. Skin check/weight check
7:00: – 10:00 p.m. Double Session!
10:00 – 11:45 pm (ish) Shower/ready for bed
12:00 midnight: Lights out
7:30 a.m. Wake up
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
9:00 – 10:30 am Training Session
10:30 – 11:00 am. Short break
11:30 – 1: pm: Training Session.
1:00 pm Checkout