The following agenda applies to ALL athletes and parents in the program – be ready to follow each step when you arrive.
*Email Check-in: Prior to this event, submit an email check-in to report the following:
*If any of the following are a YES, please report that to me via email and stay home that day. Otherwise, report a “No."
- Known exposure to anyone Covid-19 positive within the past 7 days
- Exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, including dry cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever, loss of taste or smell, etc.
- Report to me if your athlete has developed a rash anywhere on the body so it can be evaluated prior to the session.
- Arrive by the Arrival Time or up to 15 minutes early.
*What Happens upon your athlete’s arrival:
- All athletes entering the building will get a temperature check. Any fevers over 100.3, the athlete will be send home.
- All athletes will then undergo a thorough skin check while stripped to a suitable undergarment (yes, that means have underwear on).
*Note: Showering after sessions is highly recommended but not required. We have a locker room with 5 showers and privacy curtains for each.
Bring Your Own Towel if you are showering.