Welcome to Spring Camps!
This info is for the following camps:
Par Terre Camp
First, an address….
The camp is located at 10740 Refugee Rd SW, Pataskala OH 43062. For the privacy and safety of all, I do NOT publish this anywhere else. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS.
Our home, and training facility, are located 450 feet off the road, and we are 1/2 mile West of Rte 310, 5 minutes off I-70. We are located on the North side of the road.
Fill out/mail in advance***
- Copy of insurance card**
- Emergency Medical Release form filled out** – bring with you or attach PDF in an email – be sure to point out any allergies
- Any required medication while at camp. Medication needs to be sealed, with the athlete's name on it, and include instructions
***If you trained here at the most recent Summer Camp, and your insurance info hasn't changed, you do not need to submit another form. They are good for a year.
Personal Items to bring
I recommend the following clothes:
- Workout Shorts: At a minimum, 1 pair per day (2), but more are welcome
- Workout Shirts: At a minimum, 1 per workout (3 workouts)
- Underwear and socks: One pair of socks and underwear per workout would be ideal.
- Towels: 1 towel (or borrow ours)
- Shower gels, soaps, deodorant PLEASE (we have shower gel here).
- Wrestling Shoes
- Note: It is recommended that you Mark your clothes! Name, initials, etc. including towels.
A note on Medications: All medications must be left with the camp coaching staff, with instructions on use.
What to avoid
Snacks are discouraged unless due to a medically documented condition. Athletes who do bring snacks, and make a mess, will get their snacks taken away from them.
No Parents on the mats. Parents are strongly urged to drop their athlete off beginning of the day, and then see them at the last session.
Note: Lunch is provided at Spring camps. Your child will not starve here!
For those of you flying to Columbus for Camp
Shuttle Service: We offer free shuttle service for athletes flying in to Columbus International Airport. You must contact us in advance so we can make arrangements to pick you up!
For those of you who are driving to Camp
While at camp, you are required to give your keys to me, or another coach, where we will keep them safe. You are not permitted to drive around the area while at camp.
Spring Camp Schedule (as always…Subject to change)