This is a personal message to all the wrestlers out there….
Do you really think your mom wants flowers and candy this Valentines? Then you haven’t been paying attention.
Have you noticed, young wrestler, that:
- She frets when you can’t eat because you are overweight?
- Faithfully attends every match?
- Gets so nervous before you wrestle that she nearly throws up?
- Hangs on every minute of every match while you put her through horrible suspense and fear?
- Worries when your shoulder gets torqued out of place by a mean opponent (and sometimes offers to storm the mat and kick his butt for you)?
- Is drenched in sweat throughout your match?
- And drenched in tears when you lose?
Your mom sacrifices so much during a wrestling season – all because of you.
And after all that…
Do you really think she just wants some candy and flowers?
If that’s what you think, you haven’t been paying attention.
Here’s what she really wants…
- You don’t starve yourself to make weight.
- You win more matches with more ease
- You shut down those leg riders immediately (and preserve your shoulder as a result)
- You start surpassing rivals
Right now, through this Saturday, I am offering a special 3 week blast to address the above, and give your mom exactly what she really wants for Valentines Day.
Look for the link in the email (or join the list to get the link).