Yesterday's discussion about the thou$ands that people waste/spend on camps left out one not-so memorable piece of the experience:
the brand new $5 shirt you got to stuff in your bag.
Might be worth $10 if you got an autograph.
If the only thing you remember about camp is the shirt, perhaps you may want this instead…
This is your chance to gain an (almost) unfair advantage over your opponent – right from the whistle.
From the feet, You can discover:
- A simple technique so you are positioned to attack – but nearly impossible to take down.
- The most dynamic set-up system to create openings and angles so you can attack your opponent multiple ways
- Own the circle – by systematically breaking your opponent's position
- Learn the finer details that give elite wrestlers the best chance to finish their shots…every time!
- Much, much, more, aimed at making you a master of the takedown.
On the mat, you can discover:
- How to turn the best athletes quickly
- Exploit the most common tendencies that athletes do and coaches teach
- From bottom, shut down the opponent’s attacks in the first split-second
- Learn why it never matters what the opponent’s first move is…from top or down
- Much, much more to fast track your top and down positions
And a cool T-shirt to boot (autographs are discouraged though, I’ve got lousy handwriting).
PS. The Last session of camp is a comprehensive “final exam" review session to reinforce what you’ve learned through the week (most camps don’t dare even attempt this but we embrace it).