Yesterday's discussion about the thou$ands that people waste/spend on camps left out one not-so memorable piece of the experience:
the brand new $5 shirt you got to stuff in your bag.
Might be worth $10 if you got an autograph.
If the only thing you remember about camp is the shirt, perhaps you may want this instead…
Train here and discover a powerful system of wrestling
This is your chance to gain an (almost) unfair advantage over your opponent – right from the whistle.
From the feet, You can discover:
- A simple technique so you are positioned to attack – but nearly impossible to take down.
- The most dynamic set-up system to create openings and angles so you can attack your opponent multiple ways
- Own the circle – by systematically breaking your opponent's position
- Learn the finer details that give elite wrestlers the best chance to finish their shots…every time!
- Much, much, more, aimed at making you a master of the takedown.
On the mat, you can discover:
- How to turn the best athletes quickly
- Exploit the most common tendencies that athletes do and coaches teach
- From bottom, shut down the opponent’s attacks in the first split-second
- Learn why it never matters what the opponent’s first move is…from top or down
- Much, much more to fast track your top and down positions
And a cool T-shirt to boot (autographs are discouraged though, I’ve got lousy handwriting).
PS. The Last session of camp is a comprehensive “final exam" review session to reinforce what you’ve learned through the week (most camps don’t dare even attempt this but we embrace it).