My dog, we’ll call him Sam (since that’s what he comes to) loooooves wrestling camp. Camp season is the highlight of his year. So many new friends to make, and wrestlers to play with!
He also likes to show off his vast knowledge of the English language as well as his spelling skills.
One year, he got so excited about seeing one of his favorite campers….
that he peed on him.
(While the affinity went both ways, at least the wrestler was able to control himself).
Anyway, playing with Sam is just one of the many fun things you can do at camp this summer.
Here are some additional activities we partake in here in the country:
- Swimming in our pool
- Soccer games on our sports field
- Wrestlers wandering zombie-like off our property playing Pokémon go (we had to curb that though)
- Playing the just plain fun nighttime game whose name can’t be mentioned
- Fireworks if you’re here at the right time
- Cookouts and marshmallow roasts
- And new this summer: laser tag!
Oh and lest I forget….
you can learn a complete system of wrestling on your feet, and the mat (youth wrestlers get good chunk of it…younger youth gets our brand new skills camp).
Congrats to you if you have already snagged your spot in summer camps (bring an extra change of clothes in case Sam takes a special liking to you). Encourage your friends to join you at camp while there are still openings.
PS Now that its June, time is a-wastin’. grab your spot now while there’s still time