- It's why we have wars…
- fail to accept those different from ourselves…
- and selfishly think of ourselves first.
The ugliest aspects of human nature threaten our very existence.
The positive aspects of human nature, however, include…
- the need and desire to help others.
- the desire (at least by most of us) to be good people
- the desire to be like others (wait – that one's not always a positive)
We are naturally born copycats
See a successful idea?
It's a guarantee that before long, you will see cheap knock-offs of successful ideas (my own club, and the wording around it, has been copied shamelessly – exact phrases used to promote it, lifted for others' own use: premier this, attack that).
And each successive rip-off is weaker, less effective, less valuable than the original (like those who ripped off my club for instance).
An original Rembrandt is worth millions while the copy may be had for pennies on the dollar.
And I will reveal it to you in a few days, with a Free Report. In it, I will give you the blueprint for exploiting human nature for your benefit…in wrestling as well as in life. Once you receive this, you will be able to unlock a secret to success that few people even know exist.
Why am I doing this?
- First, I want to share my knowledge from 30+ years of training athletes, so folks can benefit from it.
- Second: I want to reward YOU for being on my email list.
To be clear: This report is only going out to those on the list. If you’re not getting my emails, you will NOT receive it.
It will NOT be on Facebook, or in my blogs, or elsewhere on my site.
If you’re not currently on the list, go here to join while there’s still time.