Last night my son boasted about getting a "360 no scope" head shot. I got really worried until I realized he was talking about the immensely popular Fortnite.
Winning at Fortnite takes a lot of practice, as well as possessing skills such as:
- hopping and ducking while opponent is trying to shoot you
- precise aim
- building skills
- getting the golden chest that has the sniper rifle
- storm awareness
All skills that I sorely lack.
Winning at wrestling on your feet takes skills such as:
- changing levels and defending while the opponent is trying to shoot on you
- precise angles
- a sure-fire short offense series that scores immediately
- a whistle-to-fall plan of attack that keeps your opponent on the defense and you on the offense
- an attacking mindset where every position leads to a score for you
- attacking multiple ways from one set position (much like an NFL offense employs multiple plays from the same formation)
- a system of setups that forces your opponent to do move where you want him to, and when
- sure-fire finishes – know exactly where to go – and go there instinctively
- the ability to quickly fix any defect in your game – and keep it fixed
In a little over a fortnite, a lucky group of dedicated athletes will be discovering the keys to sniping their opponents on the feet with can’t miss shots.
fill your takedown bag with ammo now
PS. Make Ninja proud, go here