First time I heard this meme, it stuck like peanut butter to the roof of a dog’s mouth.
And it also fit what I do here to a tee.
This is Step one
My client had determined that this was the ideal path for his son to follow, in order to maximize his potential and experience the most success possible in this sport.
His success included:
- 4 trips to high school state
- 3 trips to the podium
- Ohio national team 5 years running
- Elevating his level to the top rungs of athletes in the nation
- Many more accolades than I can remember off the top of my head
If you only knew of his modest beginnings.
He started with me as a junior high farm boy still figuring out what a single leg was, let alone having any clue about how to set up his opponent for an attack.
This boy started training with me very early in his wrestling career.
Once his dad saw the transformation (in just one personal training session)…
He made up his mind to F.O.C.U.S.
In this era, where the temptation is to jump around to the next shiny training object, this young man understood the power of staying Focused on one winning system of wrestling.
The result was him to accelerating his skills rapidly in a powerful system.
Hence, when he hit the mats, he had complete understanding of how to put his opponent on defense immediately, and keep them there.
It was like wrestling on autopilot.
- No guessing what to do when the opponent threw legs
- No digging through the depths of his mind, trying to pull out a counter to the head tie
- No wondering what to do in ANY situation.
- Zero Analysis Paralysis
- Instinctively attacking and reacting
The Power of F.O.C.U.S. means you are READY Completely when the whistle blows.